I found this video the other day and couldn’t resist posting it for a number of different reasons:
– Kate the Great. ‘Nuff said
– Longchamp make beautiful bags
– I love the house that they shot in – it’s an incredible home in West London that someone actually lives in and it’s full of the most beautiful little objects and nooks and crannies. I assisted Kay Montano there when she was shooting with Ellen Von Unwerth. It is the ultimate location home.
– Alasdair McLellan directed it and not only is he one of my favourite photographers, he’s a lovely guy. Can’t get enough of his gorgeous campaigns at the moment.
– Katie Shillingford styling. Odile on hair. Tom Pecheux on makeup. Need I say more?