Makeup by Kay Montano
It’s an exciting week at MM HQ – it’s all the red carpet excitement of Cannes! Amazing international makeup artist Kay Montano has been in Cannes all week, looking after her regular clients, Nicole Kidman and Jennifer Lawrence. And in my hot sticky paws today, I have breakdowns.
My favourite look that Nicole has worn this week has been this one at the Opening Ceremony:
Here’s what Kay used:
Foundation: MyFace MyMix foundation in F2
Powder: Jurlique Rose Powder
Blush: Chanel Joues Contraste in Frivole
- M&S Your Beauty’s Slate Eyeshadow
- Chanel Illusion d’Ombres in Convoitise (gold), and Chanel Illusion d’Ombre in Apparition (navy)
- Eyeko Skinny Liquid Eyeliner
- Diego Dalla Palma GoGo mascara (available at M&S Your Beauty departments in the UK)
- Eyelure Individual False Lashes in Medium
Brows: Eyeko Eyebrow Gel
Lips: Bobbi Brown Pink Lily Creamy Matte Lipcolour
Body: MAC Face and Body in C2 plus Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector in Pearl
Also of note was Kay persuaded Nicole to wear Chanel’s gorgeous new nail polish in Lilis, which worked perfectly with her exquisite floral dress and pink heels.
I have more Cannes Beauty Breakdowns from Kay on the way!