Makeup by Kay Montano
I said we were spoiled with new Beauty Breakdowns at MM this week, and I wasn’t kidding. Here’s my favourite new actress, the fabulous Jennifer Lawrence in Cannes at the premiere of the new Hunger Games film, Catching Fire. How gorgeous is this lipstick colour?
Jennifer’s hair was by LA/NY hair supremo Mark Townsend (who he works with regularly).
- Diego Dalla Palma Lifting Effect Cream Foundation in Natural Beige (Available at M&S Your Beauty)
- Kevyn Aucoin Sensual Skin Enhancer in SX 08 around her nose
Powder: Jurlique Rose Scented Powder brushed onto the T-zone
Blush: Autograph Pure Colour Powder Blush in Pale Blush (available at M&S Your Beauty)
- Pur Eyeshadow trio in Rock Goddess (Available at M&S Your Beauty)
- Autograph Quick Dry Liner Pen in Black (Available at M&S Your Beauty)
- Mascara – Cover Girl (official sponsor of the Hunger Games) Mascara in Flamed Out
Lips: Autograph Chubby Lip & Cheek in 98 Pink Geranium
Makeup by Kay Montano
It’s an exciting week at MM HQ – it’s all the red carpet excitement of Cannes! Amazing international makeup artist Kay Montano has been in Cannes all week, looking after her regular clients, Nicole Kidman and Jennifer Lawrence. And in my hot sticky paws today, I have breakdowns.
My favourite look that Nicole has worn this week has been this one at the Opening Ceremony:
Here’s what Kay used:
Foundation: MyFace MyMix foundation in F2
Powder: Jurlique Rose Powder
Blush: Chanel Joues Contraste in Frivole
- M&S Your Beauty’s Slate Eyeshadow
- Chanel Illusion d’Ombres in Convoitise (gold), and Chanel Illusion d’Ombre in Apparition (navy)
- Eyeko Skinny Liquid Eyeliner
- Diego Dalla Palma GoGo mascara (available at M&S Your Beauty departments in the UK)
- Eyelure Individual False Lashes in Medium
Brows: Eyeko Eyebrow Gel
Lips: Bobbi Brown Pink Lily Creamy Matte Lipcolour
Body: MAC Face and Body in C2 plus Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector in Pearl
Also of note was Kay persuaded Nicole to wear Chanel’s gorgeous new nail polish in Lilis, which worked perfectly with her exquisite floral dress and pink heels.
I have more Cannes Beauty Breakdowns from Kay on the way!