I found this video the other day and couldn’t resist posting it for a number of different reasons:
– Kate the Great. ‘Nuff said
– Longchamp make beautiful bags
– I love the house that they shot in – it’s an incredible home in West London that someone actually lives in and it’s full of the most beautiful little objects and nooks and crannies. I assisted Kay Montano there when she was shooting with Ellen Von Unwerth. It is the ultimate location home.
– Alasdair McLellan directed it and not only is he one of my favourite photographers, he’s a lovely guy. Can’t get enough of his gorgeous campaigns at the moment.
– Katie Shillingford styling. Odile on hair. Tom Pecheux on makeup. Need I say more?
The amazing Alasdair Mclellan ** shoot in Chinese Vogue is out on newsstands, and the pictures are gorgeous. Anastasia Barbieri styled it, and the inspiration was Romy Schneider in the iconic 60’s film La Piscine.
Kay Montano did the makeup and to achieve Eniko’s golden girl glow, she used a slightly darker foundation and lots of Chanel Bronze Universal crème. On the eyes she used Bobbi Brown shadows, with Mahogany in the crease for that true 60’s style.
The beige nails to end all beige nails were done by none other than ‘Nail Queen’ Sophy Robson. She has a fabulous blog on her website which is a must for any serious fashionista – it’s a real inside view of the very top end of fashion and showcases her work in Vogues around the world and campaigns like YSL and shows for Louis Vuitton (amongst others). Her website is www.sophyrobson.com