Last week was the British Fashion Awards in London (held at the beautifully refurbished Savoy Hotel), and actress Salma Hayek was presenting an award to Stella McCartney, who won Fashion Designer of the Year. Her go-to red carpet makeup artist is Kay Montano, who sent me the following breakdown of what she used. I love Salma in that hot pink lip!
- Nuance foundation in Medium-Deep Warm.
- Ben Nye under eye concealer in Mellow Orange Medium.
- Jurlique Rose Silk Finishing Powder brushed onto the T Zone.
- Kevyn Aucoin Sculpting Powder to accentuate cheekbones.
- Bare Minerals HotRocks Blusher at M+S Your Beauty.
- Bobbi Brown Eyeshadow in Shell lightly brushed over entire lid.
- Chanel Brown Eye Pencil smudged into a cat shape from inner to beyond
- outer corner followed by a fine line of Autograph Ultimate Wear Gel
- Black Magic Mascara by Eyeko
- Diego Dalla Palma Colour Eyebrow Fixer from M+S Your Beauty.
- Diego Dalla Palma lipstick in Baby Pink