Makeup by Kay Montano
I said we were spoiled with new Beauty Breakdowns at MM this week, and I wasn’t kidding. Here’s my favourite new actress, the fabulous Jennifer Lawrence in Cannes at the premiere of the new Hunger Games film, Catching Fire. How gorgeous is this lipstick colour?
Jennifer’s hair was by LA/NY hair supremo Mark Townsend (who he works with regularly).
- Diego Dalla Palma Lifting Effect Cream Foundation in Natural Beige (Available at M&S Your Beauty)
- Kevyn Aucoin Sensual Skin Enhancer in SX 08 around her nose
Powder: Jurlique Rose Scented Powder brushed onto the T-zone
Blush: Autograph Pure Colour Powder Blush in Pale Blush (available at M&S Your Beauty)
- Pur Eyeshadow trio in Rock Goddess (Available at M&S Your Beauty)
- Autograph Quick Dry Liner Pen in Black (Available at M&S Your Beauty)
- Mascara – Cover Girl (official sponsor of the Hunger Games) Mascara in Flamed Out
Lips: Autograph Chubby Lip & Cheek in 98 Pink Geranium