Makeup by Florrie White
Alexa Chung is a bit of an MM fave as she’s lovely, cool, has the wardrobe that everybody wants and she’s rather gorgeous as well. Here’s a beautiful shoot she did in Paris recently as a Chanel Cruise exclusive for the Australian edition of Harper’s Bazaar, shot by Angelo Pennetta. Known for her lovely cat eyes and signature flicked eyeliner it was a bit of an exciting day since she agreed to wear a bright lip. I think she looks phenomenal!
I have a breakdown from her regular makeup artist, the wonderful London-based Florrie White who reveals what she used on an impeccable summer day on the lovely Alexa:
- Decleor Sun Expert – it was so hot in the magnificent Parisian garden. Alexa did not complain while I hid in the shade guzzling cold water!
- None – she has perfect skin and I love her freckles.
- Chanel Long Lasting Concealer only under her eyes.
- Due to the heat and the clean skin I just used Givenchy’s Mister Matte to control any shine.
- MAC Cream Blush in Cheery and Cherche
- MAC Eye Pencil in Smolder
- Lancome Hypnose Mascara
- Chanel Ilusion d’Ombre Emerveille, Epatant, Illusoire, Mirifique used individually and/or mixed together, blended and changed around throughout the shoot.
- MAC Pro Lip Mix in Orange
- Dior Vernis Underground 824
Here’s a gorgeous behind-the-scenes video showing Florrie at work: