Julie Roberts looked absolutely radiant at the premiere of her new film, Eat, Pray, Love, which is her first major role since signing on with Lancôme* as a celebrity spokesmodel for them.
Her long-time makeup artist, Genevieve, created a beautiful look using plums and pinks to bring out Julia’s natural beauty. Here’s what she used:
- Lancôme* Teint Miracle foundation (launching next month)
- Laura Mercier Secret Concealer
- Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder (a MakeupMole favourite!)
- Lancôme Petticoat Pink crème blush (since discontinued, unfortunately)
- Lancôme Le Crayon Khôl* in Black Ebony
- Lancôme French Touch Colour Design Quad (from the new French Coquettes collection)
- Définicils * Precious Cells mascara in Black
- Lancôme Le Lipstique Lip Liner in Sheer Natural
- Color Design Lipstick in Love it!
- Juicy Tubes in Spring Fling