Claudia Schiffer was radiant in a gorgeous Temperley dress on the red carpet last night, where she accompanied her husband, Matthew Vaughan, to the premiere of his new film, Kick-Ass.
Kay used mostly Myface cosmetics last night to create Claudia’s red carpet look. Myface is quite a new range to the market, but I like everything I’ve tried from the range – there are more reviews coming up!
Skincare – Jurlique Soothing Herbal Recovery Gel
Base – Myface Mymix foundation in F2
Powder – Myface Mymatch Powder in Fair
Blush – Myface blush in Paradisio Pink
- Myface Black eyeliner smudged into lashlines
- Myface Soulful Shades in Midnight Hour (black, silver and grey)
- Max Factor Lash Extension Effect mascara in black
- Nude lipbalm
- Myface Lip Pencil in Fair
- Myface Vintage Pink lipstick