Makeup by Kay Montano - Photographer: Miles Aldridge
Claudia Schiffer is back in a big way and sometimes it feels like it’s 1995 all over again! I’m having a moment with the supermodels right now (more on that later) and I am loving seeing those gorgeous glamazons back on billboards, red carpets and magazine covers.
Today we have a very special treat as lovely London-based makeup artist Kay Montano has kindly given me a breakdown of this month’s German Vogue cover that she recently shot with Claudia Schiffer and Miles Aldridge. Complete with this season’s must-have accessory (if the latest Chanel Haute Couture show is anything to go by) a lace net on the eyes, Claudia has the most body-slammin’ red lip I’ve seen in ages. This is courtesy of the immaculate new Chanel Rouge Allure Velvet lipstick coming out later this year (and which already has me salivating).
Here’s what Kay used to get Claudia cover-ready:
- Jurlique Soothing Day Care Lotion
- MyFace MyMix foundation in F2
- MyFace MyCover concealer in F2
- Jurlique Rose powder
- MyFace blush in Holiday
- Chanel Prelude quad (new for Autumn/Winter)
- Chanel Sublime de Chanel mascara in Noir
- Chanel Rouge Allure Velvet Luminous lipcolour in La Fascinante (available in the UK on the 30th September 2011).